1. Login and customize your profile and privacy preferences.
2. Adjust your subscription settings.
3. Start a conversation - post a message in one of the Discussion groups.
4. Start networking - go to the Directory and Find a Member to connect with.
I'm not sure that 80:20 rule is an ACTFL position. Looks like only a blog post from Jennifer Robertson Montes.
It concerns me that:
1) no evidence has been cited to support the efficacy of student-student input, and
2) no concrete method/plan to follow the 80:20 Rule has been presented from those "in the trenches" actually teaching
New resources on building proficiency and global competence in Advanced Placement Classes!
I use wordreference.com. There is an app, but you don't need it because you can use the web as wel
On my PC's I use "AdBlock" I believe it is available for ipads as well. It will take care of the banners. As for access to the forum and possible inappropriate entries I would argue with the powers that be that students need to be trusted to make...
Long Beach, CA
Oak Bluffs, MA
Short Hills, NJ
Onondaga Community Coll