Language Educators

participants needed

• 1.  participants needed

Posted 04-10-2018 11:38

Hello, my name is Dr. Rebecca Chism and I am an associate professor of foreign language pedagogy at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. My colleague, Carine Graff, Ph.D. candidate, and I are doing a study on student interaction in online introductory language courses. We have developed a survey to investigate students' perceptions of online language classes and we are looking for participants. We are looking for a class that is currently in session and that is 100% online. Please let us know if you are able to assist us. Thank you!

------------------------------
    Rebecca Chism
    rlchism@kent.edu

• 2.  RE: participants needed

Posted 05-03-2018 14:37

Hello (again), my name is Dr. Rebecca Chism and I am an associate professor of foreign language pedagogy at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. My colleague, Carine Graff, Ph.D. candidate, and I are doing a study on student interaction in online introductory language courses. We have developed a survey to investigate students' perceptions of online university language classes and we are looking for participants. Please feel free to distribute this link. We would like to have the surveys completed by May 15. To those of you who already have assisted us, thank you!

https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1z9ZH4p8aAt2UgB

Rebecca Chism
    rlchism@kent.edu