Print Message

RE: Traveling IPAD teacher
 To: Language Educators
 Posted: 10-09-2017 09:23
Buenos Días! Have you looked into Quizlet? Conjuguemos also lets you set up a classroom to keep track of students, plus they can challenge each other to battleship and other games. I use iBook author to create my own texts that have interactive activities that the students can do as well. We also use Canvas. Hope this helps.

------Original Message------

Hello colleagues!  In my 10th year of teaching Spanish, I am actually experience a *first*!  I am a  traveling Spanish 2 and Heritage Spanish 2 teacher at an Ipad school (all students are equipped with new Ipads).  As such, 90% of all the work that my students do is via "On Campus" which is a web-based school software.  We use Avancemos for the book, but I am looking for additional online tools that my students can easily use.  Do any of you have some favorites you would please share with me?   Here are some that I am looking for

* Any free programs where the students can create an account and keep track of their work/games
* Online Bingo for anything (verbs, vocabulary, pronouns, etc)
* Online jeopardy for a test review
* memory
* matching

Or, any that you all may recommend that I have not thought of.   I am also open to any best practices from teachers who have done this "traveling" Ipad teaching thing; it is very new to me and I just feel like my classes could definitely be more interactive.

Nadia Khan-Roberts

© 2018 ACTFL, All Rights Reserved.